14 de jul. de 2009

Xbox and Thunders

Hey, almost a month with no posting, sorry for that ;{}
I am really busy with school and extra curricular activities, so i don't have much time to spent in the blog ;p. But i got some news! New xbox! \O/ Wohooo! \O/ Now i can play videogames again :D
Gamescore reduced to zero again, but this isnt a big problem to me :l
My gamertag is Jakerpot360, add me! :D

Well, now lets tell you a history... It's named

Xbox and Thunders.

I entered the shop with just ine thing in mind. Buy a xbox 360 console. So i did, after all the burocracy, i got my new videogame! It was sunday, i played a lot. But one thing wasn't wright; Too Human, the game that came togheter with the console, wasn't working...
Ok, this wasnt the biggest problem, what happened in Monday... I dont like talking about this, but...
Ok, i was playing normally, When the sky start falling in form of rain. I didn't saw it, well, i wasn't worried about that. But then, the fatefull hour came. BOOOOOM! was everything i heard and then PZZZZZ! My xbox shut down, so did my PC.
X[
.
.
.
.
My Xbox wasn't fully broken, it turned on, but the light just keeped flashing as when you press the eject button. The thunder f*&^#$ my network card and my xbox.
OK! My xbox was in guarantee and a new network card was really cheap, so i'm back for business! ^^
This weekend i will buy Mirrors Edge, and get 1000 gamerscore with it! \O/
Don't forget to coment and add my gamertag to yours friends list in Xbox live.
Thank you ;)

2 comentários:

  1. Congrats! ^_^


    But beware! Consoles are EVIL!!
    Just look here:
    http://www.universe-people.com/english/default_10_en.htm

    ResponderExcluir
  2. heheh, ok thanks for your warning yarooze ^^

    ResponderExcluir