16 de jun. de 2009

Without My Xbox


OMFG! MY XBOX BROKE DOWN! AAAAAAAHHHH shit. Man that sucks, i don't have Microsoft guarantee (because mine isn't from the oficial xbox kit) and it doesn't have fix. OHHHHHH DAMN! Sorry for that, but just wondering that i can't play Halo 3, Gears of War, Mirrors Edge and all those fantastic games anymore... man, life is hard... if life is hard for me, who have enough money (after spenting a lot of time without wasting money, of course) to bought a new Xbox, imagine for this poor kids that don't have enough to eat. THIS my friend sucks. Backing in the subject: Wich game is better in your oppinion:

*Gears
*Mirrors Edge
*Halo 3
*Guitar Hero (series)
*Fallout 3
or
*Unreal Tournament 3?

i'm a huge fan of shooters, but Guitar Hero also made my mind after beating the second in expert. Evaluating: Gameplay in Xbox 360, Graphics (Guitar Hero would lose in this case, but remember that this game is focused in fun and gameplay), fun and audio.
I vote in Guitar Hero. Who would you choose?

Um comentário:

  1. Thank you for your comment! I already was a true PC gamer but xbox is a whole diferent experience... What i mean is: I GOT A NEW ONE! WO-HOOOOO!!! BUT THEN A THUNDER F*#$ED IT ALL! YEAH, YOU ARE NOT BLIND, A THUNDER F*#$ED MY NEW XBOX 360! D`OH! but then i changed it in the store. I said that it was a "common problem in the videogame" to the dumb employee XD. I got a new one with PGR4, Too Human, Assassins Creed, Halo 3, Guitar Hero 2 with guitar and Project Dark Zero!!! \o/
    More details another time, in this blog, this time. Keep comenting!

    ResponderExcluir