2 de mai. de 2009

Hello World!

Hi there folks! This is my first post on my very very own blog, here i will post videos, features, ags and games related things, and of course, my game's updates and notices! Yeah, everytime i got something new i will post there something. I'm thinking on making a video of me creating a background for my game and showing some very handfull tips on MS Paint (yeah, paint. It's a very powerfull tool, but most don't now how to get 100% of exploitation of it).

My project, Mansion Break, is getting bigger and bigger every time, i try to add something every day into it, but the school is more important than my game, so i have to study more, and computing les... But its ok, i will post now a screenshot of my game for you. Enjoy!



It's from the beggining, very very beggining. This project is driving me crazy, doing all the coding, graphics and the rest is so stressing, the only thing i'm saved is from the music, wich MODS is making for me, yes Mark Lovegroove is making the music for my game. He is a genious man. He make good music. Do you have any curiosity in see how i make my graphics? I will make a video as soon as i need to make a new background. Tomorrow i can post the plot of Mansion Break, it isn't too much original, but i make from hearth ;)

Maybe i will make a video of my game's gameplay for you, and if you are interested, you can download my game's DEMO too, when it gets ready :P.

Thank you all, and stay alert for more updates!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário